1. Take the E4 towards Kalmar/Nyköping/Norrköping
2. Before you reach Norrköping, leave the E4 and take the E22 towards Kalmar/Söderköping
3. Continue on the E22 past Söderköping and the past the sign towards Valdemarsvik.
4. On the E22, you willsee signsdirecting you to Holmbo/Holmtebo. Continue on the E22, you are just 800 metres from the yellow sign to Härdssätter on your right, so start slowing down.
5. Follow the sign to Häradssätter and take left directly on the gravel road. Folow the road for 2 km until you see mailboxes on your right.
6. Turn right (follow the sign) stay on the road for 200 meters and turn left.
7. You have reached the farm
There are several ways to get to us from the south of Sweden. This is not the quickest route, but the nicest one along the coast.
1. Take the E22 towards kalmar/karlskrona. You will pass the towns of Kristianstad, Karlshamn, Karlskrona and Kalmar. Keep on the E22 towards Norrköping.
2. before you arrive to Valdemarsvik and right after the yelow sign towards Skönero, you will see a yellow sign to Häradssätter.
3. Follow the sign to Häradssätter and take left directly on the gravel road. Follow the road for 2 km until you see mailboxes on your right.
4. Turn right (follow the sign) stay on the road for 200 meters and turn left.
5. You have reached the farm